What Are Your Waiting for?
See nature up-close while you venture into sugar cane fields, coffee and cocoa plantations on our adventurous safari truck. Lush tropical forests and jungle-covered mountains will make you feel like Indiana Jones! You will learn all about Dominican culture and customs directly from the local farmers.
The safari trucks take you through sugar cane plantations to a 'Finca' where you can sample freshly-picked fruits and vanilla, coffee, cacao, and sweet lemon. After a true Dominican lunch with many local dishes, you can wander around, admire the area or just kick back and relax. The journey also takes you to a local store (called a 'Colmado') where you can shop for local products like rum or coffee at very attractive prices. The day’s adventure concludes at the beautiful beach of Macao with its fabulous waves and fantastic ocean view.
Tour Itinerary And Activities
- Schedule: Daily
- Duration: 9:00 Am to 4:00 PM (Times can be adjusted)
- Price: US$ 85.00 P/P
- Included: Safari Truck with a driver, Professional tour-guide, national drinks, buffet lunch, PCMI Staff on Private tours
- Not Included: Gratuities / Photos
- What to Wear: Swimwear, shirt, and short pants, tennis shoes or sandals.
- What to Bring: Towels, Sun Block, sunglasses, Camera and some money
- Minimum to Privatize: 20PAX per Truck/ Maximum Capacity: 300PAX
- Upgrade Available on Request: Half Day Safari without Lunch, Teambuilding – Challenges, Safari Hats with Group Logo, T-shirt with Logo, etc. Company Logo on Safari Trucks