What Are Your Waiting for?
Nestled in the mountains of Anamuya, this excursion offers a chance to feed and interact in close proximity to our friendly squirrel monkeys roaming freely in their natural environment. Also, visit a coffee and Cocoa plantation, enter a typical house and see how local people live. An enjoyable and unforgettable experience for all ages!
Please be aware that peanuts are used to feed monkeys, advise if you are allergic.
Tour Itinerary And Activities
- Duration: Approx. 5 hours
- Price: USD 70.00 P/P
- Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday (private tours could be organized
- Included: Soft drinks, water, professional guide, roundtrip transportation from/to the hotel.
- What to Wear /Bring: Comfortable clothing, camera, extra money if you like to buy local organic products or other gifts.
- Not included: gratuities, pictures
- Restrictions: Visitors who suffer from a disability and/or mobility problems,
allergies, an upper respiratory infection cannot take part in this tour. Clients shouldn't be wearing sunscreen or insect repellent.