What Are Your Waiting for?
A Visit to Dominican Republic is not complete without exploring Santo Domingo, the first city of the New World, today the capital of the Dominican Republic. Visiting the Palace of Diego Colon (son of the conqueror) and headquarters of the conquerors for more than 60 years, the Cathedral Santa Maria la Menor (primate of America), the museum of the royal houses, and tour the lighthouse to Colon (monument to the five hundredth anniversary of the discovery of America) . These are just some of the spectacular sights of this rich colonial city. Also enjoy free 45-minute walk in the street “El Conde" (first commercial city of the new world) to explore freely.
Tour Itinerary And Activities
- Itinerary: Daily Duration: Full day
- Price: U.S. $ 85.00 P / P
- Includes: PCMI Coordination, professional Guide, a transfer from/to hotel, lunch Buffet, Beverages (Non- Alcoholic ), museums Tickets
- Not Included: Tipping and Gifts
- Provider’suggested gratuities: US$ 3.00 per person
- What to Wear: Sports Shoes, T-Shirt, Hat, Shorts.
- What to bring: Camera, Money.
- Minimum Private Tour: 18-20 Pax. Failure to complete shall pay additional U.S. $20.00 p/p