What Are Your Waiting for?
Visit the Dominican Republic is not complete without exploring Santo Domingo, the first city of the New World, today the capital of the Dominican Republic. Visiting the Palace of Diego Colon (son of the conqueror) and headquarters of the conquerors for more than 60 years, the Cathedral Santa Maria la Menor (primate of America).
The museum of the royal houses, and tour the lighthouse to Colon (monument to the five hundredth anniversary of the discovery of America). These are just some of the spectacular sights of this rich colonial city. Also, enjoy the free 45-minute walk in the street “El Conde" (first commercial city of the new world) to explore freely.
Tour Itinerary And Activities
- Full Day (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Bilingue Driver
- Transfer from hotel in Luxury Suburban
- Water, pop, beer and not alcoholic drinks for lunch
- Professional Tour-Guide
- Ticket for all the museums
- Buffet Lunch
- Price: US$ 520 from 2 until 4 people
What to Bring and Wear
- Sports Shoes, T-Shirts, Hat, Shorts Pants, Camera, and Money.