What Are Your Waiting for?
Begins at the fishing village of Bayahibe, where you’ll board a catamaran and sail to Saona Island. Discovered by Christopher Columbus, the island is a government-protected nature preserve, so it teems with wildlife. A special experience is an up-close introduction to large fields of starfish.
Once on the island, you can enjoy a refreshing drink and settle in for a "Robinson Crusoe" day of sun, volleyball, merengue and a great beach BBQ lunch. On the return, speedboats will take you past tropical waterfowl on your way to see a sacred Taino Indian princess' natural swimming pool. Lunch and beverages are included, but we can’t promise the Princess will join us.
Tour Itinerary And Activities
- Schedule: Daily / Duration: Full Day
- Price: US$ 75.00 P/P
- Included: Transfer From/to Hotel, Professional tour-guide, national drinks, buffet lunch, speedboat& Catamaran, PCMI Staff on Private tours
- Not Included: Gratuities / Photos
- What to Wear: Swimwear, shirt, and short pants, sandals. What to Bring: Towels, Sun Block, Camera, and some money
- Minimum to Privatize Bus/
- Catamaran/Speedboat: 50pax - Minimum to privatize Bus/Speedboat: 25pax
- Maximum Capacity: 100pax
- Upgrade Available on Request: Coconut drink upon arrival on Island, Lobster, Lunch with red wine, Group gifts (T-shirt/Hat or bandanas) Company Logo / Banner on Catamaran