PUNTA CANA LIMO TRANSFER
All rates and prices are quoted in US dollars and are payable in US dollars to PUNTA CANA LIMO TRANSFER Wire transfer and credit card payment are accepted. Personal and company check are not accepted.
Delinquent payments are subject to a late payment charge of three percent per month. Or portion thereof, of any undisputed balance
In the event the full due payment is not received 48 hours prior the group arrival, even with the sign agreement, the Agent reserves the right to cancel any and all services and terminate this agreement.
– SERVICES CHARGES
Are not included in the price
- Air transportation to and from the Dominican Republic
- Individual and group insurances
- Extra and personal expenses, including but not limited to the villas rooms, villa charges, food, activities and any other expenses that might be incurred by the Client’s Participants.
CANCELLATION AND PROCEDURES
1 Total cancelation of the group
The client acknowledges and accept hereby that, in the event of cancellation of the group, all amount prepaid so far will be kept by the Agent without any reimbursement to the Client.
2 Cancelation of one or several participants
In the event of cancelation by one or more clients of the Client the following rules shall apply
- If the cancellation is informed to the Agent 30 to 7 days prior the arrival of the group, the Agent will be entitled to keep all amount received upon execution of this agreement.
- If the cancellation is informed to the Agent between less than 7 days to 48 hours prior the group arrival, or if the participants do not arrives at all, the Agent will be entitled to keep all amount received under this agreement, without any reimbursement to the Client, in additional
- The Client will be charged 100% of the actual services costs of the confirmed services which the previous payment may or may not fully covered.
PLEASE ADVISED WE WILL NOT ACEPTED ANY CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF THE PROGRAM 48 HOURS PRIOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE GROUP
- 30 days prior the group arrival, The Client will provide to the Agent complete and comprehensive document for all services to be provided by the Agent such as: flight manifest, rooming list, excursion sign up, number of participant for the Team Building, Corporate Care, dine a round and/or events.
- 15 days prior the group arrival, Client will send the Agent up dated document provided under point a) above.
- 7 days prior the group arrival, the client will send the Agent a final version of all document
– FORCE MAJEURE
Neither of the parties shall be liable for any claim or losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays, or loss enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever, from the group members and The Client resulting from
events beyond their control, acts of God, strikes lockout or other labor disputes or disruption, wars, blockages, insurrections, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions, foods or acts restraint imposed by the government authorities
– GOVERNING LAWS AND SOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
This agreement shall be rules and interpreted in accordance with the law of the Dominican Republic, being the civil and Commercial Chamber of the Court of First instance of the national District the competent venue to solve any controversy that might arise between the parties.
– INDUSTRIAL AND INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both parties accept and acknowledge that the operation that might be executed in all the activities resulting from this agreement, shall performed under the PUNTA CANA LIMO TRANSFER trademark thus the Client acknowledges and accepts that it may not use any of the distinctive signs, copyright, patents or any other industrial or intellectual property right that are used or have been registered in favor of the Agent without the latter’s consent.
The Client accepts and acknowledges that it may not disclose to third parties any kind of information provided by the Agent, without the latter’s consent such as policies, strategies, databases, information on prices an tariffs, commercial data, registration of commercial names, trademarks, functional, planning MS my other sensitive information that, if known by third parties either competitors or not may cause direct or indirect prejudice or damages to the Agent. Its image, good name, prestige or could dilute its client portfolio and contacts, or that might cause a non-favorable and/or disadvantageous environment in the market in terms of competition, with respect to client and contacts and in general to technical or business information corresponding to the commercial activities developed by the Agent and therefore the Client undertakes and agrees, from now and forever even after termination of its commercial relation with the Agent, to meticulously hold confidentiality of all information received and in consequence, commit to not to offer, sell, comments, disclose, publish or make public or of public knowledge, share, paraphrase, save on physical or analogue supports, reproduce physical or analogue supports, copy and extract in favor or to any person physical or moral or to its own regardless or its capacity, interest of kind as well as any relation ship, family or labor of any kind, different from the Agent.
The client agrees to take all necessary measure to avoid the non authorized third parties may access to any information that is derived from the execution of this agreement, as well as to not disclose its contents without the previous and expressed consent of the Agent in the event of incompliance with his
Clause, the Client commits to indemnity the Agent for loss and damages caused due to such incompliance.